Summary of Olive Garden Buy One Take One Deal
If Olive Garden is your food scene or you don’t mind chain slummin it, then the Olive Garden Buy One Take One Deal is a good restaurant deal.
Olive Garden Buy One Take One Deal Rules (the skinny)
- Order one of seven items to eat at the restaurant, then take a another entree ( from a list of 4 choices) boxed up chilled and meant to eaten at home.
- This deal still includes unlimited Salad and breadsticks, although second take home entree does not include soup and breadsticks.
Olive Garden Buy One Take One Deal Price
- Prices start at $12.99
- Certain dishes require an up charge, for example the baked parmesan shrimp is $18.49.
- Prices may vary in Alaska, New York City
When Does the Olive Garden Buy One Take One Deal End?
How the Olive Garden Buy One Take One Deal Returns Works (the fine print)
The Dine In entree choices include:
Mezzaluna Ravioli with Marinara – Crescent shaped ravioli with cheese inside topped with marinara sauce. $12.99
Cavatappi with Asiago Garlic Alfredo – Cavatappi pasta topped with Alfredo and asiago cheese and roasted garlic. $12.99
Penne with Basic Garlic Marinara – Penne pasta topped with marinara, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. $12.99
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce – Spaghetti noodles topped with a garlic and herb meat sauce. $12.99
These items are a little more expensive, than the advertised $12.99
Prosciutto Tortellini Alfredo – Cheese and prosciutto filled tortellini topped with a creamy Alfredo sauce. $13.99
Citrus Chicken Sorrento – Grilled chicken in a citrus honey glaze served with vegetables, artichokes, and broccoli. $16.99
Baked Parmesan Shrimp – Baked shrimp in a Parmesan sauce, topped with breadcrumbs and tomatoes all over Ziti pasta. $18.49
Please Note: The Take Home dish is limited to the following four items:
- Cavatappi with Asiago Garlic Alfredo
- Penne with Basil Garlic Marinara
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Mezzaluna Ravioli with Marina
If Olive Garden is your scene, this is a great deal.