Event – Lobsterfest August 8th at Newport Dunes
7th Annual Lobsterfest August 8th at Newport Dunes
What is Lobsterfest at Newport Dunes?
This annual celebration centers around a lobster dinner with dancing to live music, opportunity drawings, prizes and fun on the beach.
Lobster takes center stage at this event and Live Maine lobster flown in fresh that morning and prepared on site. There is also a buffet including tri-tip, corn on the cob, salads and dessert.
When and Where
When: August 8, 2015, from 3 – 8 p.m
Where: Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort & Marina,
Address: 101 North Bayside Drive, Newport Beach (enter from Pacific Coast Highway).
How much does Lobsterfest Cost?
- $60 per person in advance, $80 at the door.
- Includes admission, 1 lobster and buffet. Additional lobster may be purchased for $20 each.
- $150 in advance. Tickets can be purchased online.
- Includes all-you-can-eat lobster, complimentary wine, valet, parking and reserved seating
- A special ‘box’ meal for children under 12 is available for $20 in advance and $25 at the door.
Purchase advanced tickets: www.lobsterfestatnewportbeach.com
- Live entertainment from 4 – 8 p.m. will be provided by Pinch Me! a high-energy rock-n-pop band playing favorites from more than seven decades.
Is Lobsterfest Good For Kids?
Yes, there will be special kids box meals and special activities on-site for youngsters provided by Camp James.