A Foodie Scavenger Hunt in Streets of Downtown Santa Ana
The Downtown Santa Ana food scene has turned into vanguard of Orange County’s food scene, hosting the biggest risk takers and innovative restaurant concepts. This Thursdays, Octover 16th you will have the opportunity to do a culinary walkabout and taste many of these restaurants during Savor Santa Ana.
Read how to win tickets to this even on the bottom of the post
At Savor Santa Ana on Thursday, October 16 from 5:30 PM to 9 PM, purchase a booklet of 12 tasting tickets for $10. This is a ticket book event, so I am expecting better food quality then the general admission “Taste of” event that are more little cattle feeding calls.
I am personally excited for this event as I have watched these chefs and restaurateurs turn Downtown Santa Ana into a foodie destination. To me, Savor Santa Ana is a little bit of victory lap for these restaurants who dared to dream big.
Participating Savor Santa restaurants
Taste some of Downtown Santa Ana’s Best and newest restaurants, including:
- Chapter One: the modern local
- Little Sparrow
- C4 Deli: cure for the common
- Blackmarket Bakery
- Taqueria Guadalajara
- Life is Sweet Bakery
- The Copper Door
- Robbins Nest
- and more to be announced.
Logistics for Savor Santa Ana
- Pick up your tickets at the ticket and Information booth on Spurgeon Promenade (located on Spurgeon between 3rd and 4th Streets) or at the secondary ticket booth at the Gypsy Den (125 N. Broadway). There you can buy ticket booklets and pick up a route map. The Ticket booth opens at 5 PM on Thursday, October 16.
- Advance tickets available online at Downtown-SantaAna.com for will-call pickup at the Ticket Booths.
- Each Booklet is $10 and includes 12 Tickets. More info at Downtown-SantaAna.com.
Win a book of Tickets to Savor Santa Ana
Winning a free book of tickets to Savor Santa is easy, share my post about this event from Tom’s Foodie Blog’s Facebook Page.
Here are ways to enter
- Leave a comment in the Facebook post
- Share the facebook post
- Spam your friends and tag their names in the comment section of the post.
- Like Tom’s Foodie Blog on Facebook (if you are already a fan, you rock. I will give you an extra submission) tweet
You will get one entry for each Facebook entry. Entries will be taken until 6pm Wednesday, October 15th. A winner will be selected at 7pm. It is that easy.