Savor Santa Ana Thursday, February 12th 5-9pm
This Thursdays, February 12th you will have the opportunity taste food from Orange County’s fastest growing culinary scene, Downtown Santa Ana. This culinary culinary walkabout event will be featuring over 20 different Downtown Santa Ana restaurants including new vendors in the 4th Street Market food hall. This is the Second Savor Santa event.
Logistics for Savor Santa Ana
- February 12th, 5-9 pm
- Restaurants all over downtown Santa Ana
- Pick up your tickets at the ticket and Information booth at the Downtown Santa Ana Farmer’s Market (located on Spurgeon between 3rd and 4th Streets). There you can buy ticket booklets and pick up a route map. The Ticket booth opens at 5 PM
- Advance tickets available online at Downtown-SantaAna.com for will-call pickup at the Ticket Booth.
- Each Booklet is $10 and gets you 5 tastes.
- Ride Old Town Trolley for pleasure cruising or for a quick ride to the next location.
- Special showcase of the 4th street market food hall
Savor Santa Ana Strikes Back: New and Improved
Some of you guys might remember Savor Anata that took place in October 14th. I personally attened and had fun, despite some growing pains and obvious inconsistency between portions sizes and ticket values.
I chatted with the organizer of the event and there are some positive changes since the last event, based on feedback. Expect a simplified ticket system and less shenanigans with portion sizes as the restaurants are trying to put their “Best foot forward.”
If you attend the event, let me know how you liked it. If you attended the previous event as well, let me know if you see improvements to the experience.
Other Top Food Stories
Pub Thirty Two (Mission Viejo)
Solita Brunch (Huntington Beach)
Hopscotch Tavern (Fullerton)
La Vida Cantina (Costa Mesa)
Boathouse Collective (Costa Mesa)
Gabi’s in Old Town Orange (Orange)
Bru Market and Grill in Lake Forest (Lake Forest)
JP23 Smokehouse (Fullerton)