Tom grew up in a cultural diverse neighborhood and a culturally diverse family, so he has learned to appreciate all types of food. "I am not a Chef, nor do I play one on T.V., but I have learned to appreciate food from years of eating and cooking." Tom also spent 10 years in the restaurant industry in various roles, from Prep Cook to server.
Latest posts by Tom Holmberg (see all)
- Event – A Taste of Greece, June 21-23, 2013 - June 20, 2013
- Gastronomic Ireland: Part 1 – Ireland’s Culinary Renaissance - June 18, 2013
- Father’s Day Idea: Big Bite Bacon Fest at San Diego County Fair - June 13, 2013
- Great Maple Restaurant – “From Great to Miserable” - June 10, 2013
- Sneak Peek of Provisions Market in Old Town Orange - May 23, 2013