Tom grew up in a cultural diverse neighborhood and a culturally diverse family, so he has learned to appreciate all types of food. "I am not a Chef, nor do I play one on T.V., but I have learned to appreciate food from years of eating and cooking." Tom also spent 10 years in the restaurant industry in various roles, from Prep Cook to server.
Latest posts by Tom Holmberg (see all)
- Sneak Peek of Provisions Market in Old Town Orange - May 23, 2013
- P.F. Chang’s New Summer Menu and $50 Gift Card Giveaway - May 20, 2013
- Meltdown on Kitchen Nightmares and Social Media: Lessons from Amy’s Baking Company - May 14, 2013
- Event: Taste of the Nation, Laguna Beach – June 2nd, 2013 - May 14, 2013
- Last Minute Mother’s Day Restaurant Ideas (Orange County) - May 10, 2013