Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf “Trade up your Cup Event”
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf coffee maker trade in event
Exchange or coffee machine for a brand new CBTL® Americano model capsule coffee machine. This Sunday, September 29th at Angels Stadium
I have many carnal pleasures, food and wine being my two most obvious. Although not everyone knows that coffee is another of my favorite vices. There are many ways of brewing from the inefficient Mr. Coffee paper filter to the hipster cool conical filter. Although my favorite method of making coffee on a busy workday is the capsules unit machines. They are easy to use, you drop a pre-measured coffee capsule into the machine and in a few minutes hot cup of coffee is waiting for you.
I recently received an email from the good folks at Coffee Bean & Team Leaf that they are celebrating National Coffee Day, by hosting a “Trade up your Cup Event.” At the Coffee Bean and Team Leaf coffee maker trade in , they will exchange your old coffee maker for a a brand new “CBTL” capsule coffee machine.
Yes folks you read that, at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf coffee maker trade in, you can get a brand new CBTL Americano Machine that makes expresso, coffee, tea and specialty beverages “at home at the touch of a button.” I do not have any affiliation with Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, nor am I being compensated in any way for this post. I am sharing this post, because I think it is a really good deal for coffee lovers. I am going to show up just like you, and trade my lame coffee machine for a new one. I used one of these machines at a friend’s house and I liked it, definitely worth a trade if you are interested in a capsule coffee maker.
Here are the details on how to trade your lame coffee machine for a cool new one
CBTL Trade up your Cup Coffee Machine Exchange
When: September 29th, 2013
Time: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. (or until supplies last) Gates open at 6 a.m
- NOTE: I HIGHLY recommend that you get there before 10:00am – I will tell you why later in the post.
Where: Angels Stadium of Anaheim.
- 2000 E Gene Autry Way, Anaheim, CA 92806
- Guest Entrances: Gene Autry and Orangewood Entrances only
What: You MUST bring in any coffeemaker for a new complimentary CBTL® Americano Machine.
- NOTE: This is NOT a giveway, but rather a trade.
- Guests must be 13 years of age or older to can exchange any electric coffeemaker with a cord, for a brand new CBTL® Americano Machine* (*valued at $149.95, while supplies last).
- The first 250 people in attendance will also receive a free CBTL® Milk Frother** (**valued at $49.99, while supplies last).
- Guests can also load-up on CBTL® espresso and coffee capsules with the one-day promotion of three 16-count capsule boxes available for $20.
- YOU WANT TO GET THERE EARLY! I personally recommend that you get there before 10:30 for good odds of exchanging your coffee machine. Last year the event took place on Sunset Strip and new machines ran out quickly. Literally, they are bring a truck load of machines, although I guarantee that they will run out quick, especially with people like me advertising.
- To further celebrate National Coffee Day, the Coffee Bean &Tea Leaf will be giving away bottomless coffee will be served for guests in line from 6 a.m. – 8 a.m., before the event begins.
- Coffee-related games and other fun surprises will also be available for guests to enjoy throughout the event.
- Coffee machines collected during the event will be donated to Goodwill Enterprises to be redistributed across Southern California.
COST: Trade Up Your Cup is free and open to The public.
RULES from the Press Release: “Guests (13 years of age or older) can exchange any new or used electric coffeemaker with a cord, for theCBTL® Americano Machine. Exchange is limited to the CBTL® Americano model available in black and valued at $149.95; limit one CBTL® System per person, per visit, while supplies last. The first 250 people will also receive a free CBTL® Milk Frother** (**valued at $49.99, while supplies last). Vouchers for the exchange are only valid on Sunday, September 29, 2013.”
Latest posts by Tom Holmberg (see all)
- Restaurant Review: Seabirds Kitchen, my new favorite vegan Restaurant - December 12, 2013
- Scott’s Restaurant mixes up their cocktail menu with Mixologist James Wood - December 11, 2013
- Michelle Haut Chocolat opens in The OC Mix - December 6, 2013
- Restaurant Review: C4 Deli -A little bite of Queens in Downtown Santa Ana - December 3, 2013
- 15 Alternative Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes – Maple Brine to Turducken - November 26, 2013