Normally my blog posts are fairly serious about restaurant reviews, gastromic travel and reporting on Gastromic trends. This time I am slipping into the sillier side, because sometimes we need a little gratuitous humor. This blog post is a picture story about Oktoberfest told through the eyes of my Oktoberfest chicken hat “Hans”. Yes you did read that, my chicken hat is going to be the subject of Anthropomorphism and beer debauchery. My next blog post will be back to standard fair, but for now enjoy.
Latest posts by Tom Holmberg (see all)
- Sneak Peek of Provisions Market in Old Town Orange - May 23, 2013
- P.F. Chang’s New Summer Menu and $50 Gift Card Giveaway - May 20, 2013
- Meltdown on Kitchen Nightmares and Social Media: Lessons from Amy’s Baking Company - May 14, 2013
- Event: Taste of the Nation, Laguna Beach – June 2nd, 2013 - May 14, 2013
- Last Minute Mother’s Day Restaurant Ideas (Orange County) - May 10, 2013