I need your help! If you enjoy reading my blog, please consider voting Tom’s Foodie Blog as “Best Food Blog” for the Golden Foodie Awards. http://www.goldenfoodieawards.com/vote. If you have enjoyed reading this blog VOTE right now, it is easy and only takes 1 minute. http://www.goldenfoodieawards.com/vote . Thank you to everyone for your continued support for this food blog, your awesome feedback is what inspires me to share my foodie experiences and grow this blog.
About the Golden Foodie Awards
The Golden Foodie Awards is the first-ever glamorous red carpet food awards event dedicated to honoring and celebrating the local food industry. The Golden Foodie Awards will harness the collective power of the entire community of professionals in each area to recognize local excellence in the industry. We will encourage culinary tourism, support local chefs and restaurants, bring innovative culinary trends to local foodies and inspire the cooking of fabulous fare at home!The Golden Foodie Awards is an INCREDIBLE event honoring the best Chef’s, Restaurants, Food and Drinks. Winners are chosen by YOU and other local foodies. You decide who is the BEST.
On September 30, 2012, the first illustrious event will take place at the Fairmont Newport Beach hotel. This glamorous Red Carpet event will be like nothing ever experienced.
Latest posts by Tom Holmberg (see all)
- Gastronomic Ireland: Part 1 – Ireland’s Culinary Renaissance - June 18, 2013
- Father’s Day Idea: Big Bite Bacon Fest at San Diego County Fair - June 13, 2013
- Great Maple Restaurant – “From Great to Miserable” - June 10, 2013
- Sneak Peek of Provisions Market in Old Town Orange - May 23, 2013
- P.F. Chang’s New Summer Menu and $50 Gift Card Giveaway - May 20, 2013