The SoCo Farmer’s Market hosted their “Farm to Food Truck Challenge 3″ last weekend that. This cooking contest pitted 5 of the better Food Trucks in Orange County against each other in a “Chopped” style Format. Mandatory secret ingredients were picked by the judges and revealed (Flowering Squash, Artichokes, Honey, Orange Juice and fresh Peta Crackers).The Chefs raced through the Farmer’s Market to find these farm fresh ingredients, plus other goodies along the way to make some pretty amazing dishes. Look for me in the Piggy Costume! Gourmet Food Trucks in attendance include Barcelona on the Go, Tamarindo, Chomp Chomp Nation, SeaBirds, Dos Chinos.
Latest posts by Tom Holmberg (see all)
- Gastronomic Ireland: Part 1 – Ireland’s Culinary Renaissance - June 18, 2013
- Father’s Day Idea: Big Bite Bacon Fest at San Diego County Fair - June 13, 2013
- Great Maple Restaurant – “From Great to Miserable” - June 10, 2013
- Sneak Peek of Provisions Market in Old Town Orange - May 23, 2013
- P.F. Chang’s New Summer Menu and $50 Gift Card Giveaway - May 20, 2013