Tom grew up in a cultural diverse neighborhood and a culturally diverse family, so he has learned to appreciate all types of food. "I am not a Chef, nor do I play one on T.V., but I have learned to appreciate food from years of eating and cooking." Tom also spent 10 years in the restaurant industry in various roles, from Prep Cook to server.
Latest posts by Tom Holmberg (see all)
- Meltdown on Kitchen Nightmares and Social Media: Lessons from Amy’s Baking Company - May 14, 2013
- Event: Taste of the Nation, Laguna Beach – June 2nd, 2013 - May 14, 2013
- Last Minute Mother’s Day Restaurant Ideas (Orange County) - May 10, 2013
- Eat St Season 4 and Cookbook: An Interview with the Food Network’s James Cunningham - May 8, 2013
- Forget the Kentucky Derby, the Hot Brown sandwich is what made Louisville Famous - May 4, 2013